Thank you, Darryl!

I didn't mean to ask for user support, so sorry if my message gave that
impression. I was hoping for some technical discussion around this. And
also touchbase and explore if there are any plans to migrate to Swift as
CordovaLib, as I see in the CordovaLib project, is still in Objective-C. I
did a minor contribution on cordova-android in the previous release for the
android platform and was willing to contribute to iOS, if any assistance
would help in migration to Swift.

But thank you for sharing the link to the old docs and your mention about
Swift Package :)

Cheers,
Mahendra