I’ve read the blog post and it mentions “The JavaScript of the plugin has
been upgraded to use ES6 features, such as `let` and `const`.”.
But the plugin engines still support cordova-android 6+.
Should we bump the engines to require latest cordova-android? Those new ES6
features won’t work on those old cordova-android versions.