Hey everyone,

As discussed I started building a survey using Google forms. This is the
current version: https://forms.gle/2HKWATLcRQdw85mE6 .The results are
stored in a Google Sheet and I can invite you as editors if you want.

I will only continue this effort if at least 3 other PMC members share
their consensus with a +1 vote.

I also drafted an announcement for the blog as a PR. Feel free to review
or just edit it there: https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1341

For the timeline I suggest the following:

Announcement via blog, mailing list and social media: November 24th 2023
Closing: December 24th 2023
Sharing results: End of 2023 (I would prepare another blog post and
email with numbers)
Online Hangout to discuss results and conclusions: Start of 2024

What do you think? Let me know your honest opinion on the questions,
communication and timeline.

Personally I'm really interested in the results and I would love to get
clearer picture about what we should work on and what users actually do.

Kind regards
Niklas