Hi!

First time posting here, I've been a lurker for a couple of weeks.

I have Mac OS X 10.4.11 PPC, Erlang 12B-5
'stats' test fails:
Assertion 'open_databases > 0 && max >= open_databases, name' failed:
should keep the same number of open databases when reaching the
max_dbs_open limit

I just did fresh make install into a separate location, not messing
with any previous installations.

cheers

Wojtek