Hmm, didn't think about that. I guess you will need to have some kind
of request body anyways. Do you think that the request method should
be set in the data though, or should it be set in the header, since
the method/header defines how the data should be interpreted? I know
that's just splitting hairs, but there was some concern about keeping
the api as clean as possible.

-Jared