On Nov 17, 2009, at 2:24 AM, Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com > wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com > wrote:
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Paul Davis
<paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Vlad GURDIGA <gurd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure it's the right list to send this, so, excuse me if I'm
wrong, and please advise.

Here is the report of my "make check": http://pastie.org/697173

If more logs are needed, let me know.

Can you paste the output of running this from the CouchDB src directory?

$ prove -v test/etap/*.t

Paul Davis

Also, does ./utils/run work for you?

Looks good:

[vl...@kpax couchdb]$ pwd
/home/vladd/src/couchdb
[vl...@kpax couchdb]$ ./utils/run
Apache CouchDB 0.11.0b835834 (LogLevel=info) is starting.
Apache CouchDB has started. Time to relax.
[info] [<0.29.0>] Apache CouchDB has started on http://127.0.0.1:5984/
^C
[vl...@kpax couchdb]$

After starting it with ./utils/run I've tried to run the "Test Suite"
from Futon and the only failing tests are oauth, replication, and
security_validation.

Paul Davis

Vlad,

$ ERL_FLAGS="-pa ./test/etap" prove -v test/etap/*.t

This still seems to fail some tests: http://pastie.org/702238.

I even "svn update"-d a minute ago and retried ./bootstrap &&
./configure && make && make check, but it still has some failures:
http://pastie.org/702240.

On my home 32-bit FC11, everything seems to be okay, I've checked last
night. :-/ I'm kinda tensed that it may be that is something I'm doing
wrong, or I'm missing something, or it's something wrong with my
64-bit FC11?! What else should I check to make sure it's not the case
and I'm not wasting your time?

Thank you!

or

$ ./test/etap/run

In the updates to the build system I added a helper in the test
directory to specify paths to files. If run doesn't exist, you
probably need to do:

$ ./bootstrap && ./configure && make

To get the new build system updates.

HTH,
Paul Davis

Much closer. Can you run those individually to get the verbose output. If you still have a patched run.tpl you should make it "prove -v" in your diff.

Then it should just be:

$ ./test/etap/run test/etap/11*.t

You don't happen to have weird firewall rules that could prevent replication to 127.0.0.1 or anything right? That's about the only reason I can think of that would allow 070 to pass but not the 11x replication tests.

Paul Davis