I think faulty test case should block the release, if I am to have any future sanity preparing releases. I don't want to delay and longer, so if you guys are absolutely sure this is a test error and not code error, then I propose that the test be commented out. Our tests form a contract between us, internally, and our users. If that contract has a bug, it should be removed or fixed - or it simply dilutes the importance of contract. If some one comments out the test, and we agree it is not indicative of an important bug, I can call the vote within hours.