For some reason this was rejected last time i sent this to the list.

I've spent some time playing with this.

There is some great stuff here but the code, as it is, isn't really
integrated with the rest of Futon. The pages are part of some separate
workflow that isn't connected to the regular editing workflow in
Futon.

If you could post this code, even as a zip, to JIRA and sign the CLA I
can look at integrating this in to the document view, but until you
sign the CLA I can't use any of this code :(

-Mikeal