Often times, I also have an issue with focus on commercial developers. However, with CouchDB specifically, the commercial developers are also the most active and helpful community members. Does it make a difference if you just say Couchio and Cloudant or give the specific developer names? If it does, I suppose those developers names could be used, but really this will just be translated into Couchio and Cloudant for everyone involved, effectively rendering this a non-issue.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Wendall