On Aug 16, 2010, at 4:38 PM, Norman Barker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have made the changes as recommended, adding a test case
> multiview.js and also adding the userCtx to open the db.
>
> I have also forked geocouch and this is available here

this patch seems important (especially as people are already asking for help
using it on user@)

to get it committed, it either must remove the dependency on GeoCouch, or
become part of CouchDB when (and if) GeoCouch becomes part of CouchDB.

Is it possible / useful to make a version that doesn't use GeoCouch? And then
to make the GeoCouch capabilities part GeoCouch for now?

Chris