On 17 May 2011, at 19:49, Paul Davis wrote:

> Maybe your fuzzy logic board needs replaced?

New MBA is new.

I installed by doing "brew install couchdb" and then installing CouchDB from
source from the tarball. Jan recomended this as a way of getting the
dependancies installed with minimum fuss. Open to suggestions on how to test
around this. Going to -1 the vote unless it passes for me. (Or someone
convinces me my brand new MBA is some how a unique and special snowflake that
randomly causes segfaults with stable software.)