All,

Firstly, thank you to everyone who took the time to vote on this artifact.

Unfortunately I'm voting -1 and aborting round one of this release.
We've uncovered a bug serious enough that we would like a fix for it
to ship with 1.1.0 (COUCHDB-885). The behavior at fault is not
verified by any of our automated tests, which is why no one in this
thread has seen it. This bug appears to have been present in all
releases since 0.10.2 but is not present on trunk (0.11.x has a
slightly different replicator to 0.10.x, and trunk has a whole new
one).

Round 2 will begin once we have fixed 885 and any related tickets.

Thanks again!

B.