Howdy,

The release looks great - awesome job * on all the work!

Ubuntu 10.10 with erlang 1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu3:

  - SHA passes
  - `make check` passes all tests
  - All Futon tests pass in Chromium 10 and Firefox 3.6.16, though
Firefox still doesn't like losing focus when running tests (keeps
hanging the browser with "unresponsive script" dialogs).
  - Root URL signature is correct

Unfortunately there is still no mention of the added dependency on
jQuery UI and related work from COUCHDB-1131
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1095523). We need
to make dependencies like this clear as they roll out in releases.

-1

Cheers,

--
Sam Bisbee