On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 08:38, Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hi Benoit, let's respect Jason's request when he started this thread:

I'm on board with this. Let's just whiteboard a little more.
I pretty much agree with everything specified so far.

One point I would add (I didn't see it) is that it should be  possible
to wholesale swap out the logging system with a compatible one via a
config change.
That's kind of in line with my thinking about couchdb in general these days.

> Also I think we need some kind of CEP (couchdb enhancement proposal)
> like EEP but for couchdb to discuss about new features like this. So
> the people that propose that would have to do the job to be really
> clear, (without any mystic) and such thing. With the versionning
> advantage and comment on particular points.

That could be interesting. Want to start a thread about it? I think
this ties in nicely with the momentum around documentation
improvements.

-Randall