Just looked at CHANGES, a few questions:

1) Can anyone go into detail on the replicator? (E.g. where are the
configuration options.)

2) Can anyone mention how snappy/zlib impacts performance?

Most of the stuff is a little vague for my taste – maybe the Jira issues
explain the additions better. If so, should they be linked always?

Till