Is there anyone else? We need at least three people to be checking and
voting on the Windows release artefact for this to work.

I am confused about what the Windows binary actually does. Where does it
keep its log files, etc? Is it a one-click installer, or a one-click app,
like CouchDB X? What would the OS X equivalent be? A GUI installer, or
something like CouchDB X? Do we have any Cocoa developers willing to build
and maintain a Mac OS X installer?

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Kevin R. Coombes <kevin.r.coom...@gmail.com