Hello,

I would like to call a vote on the following Windows binaries based on
the concurrent Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release artefacts.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these
release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following two binaries for R14B04 and R15B:

https://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/1.2.0/

These have been built using Microsoft SDK 7.1 from the following
tree-ish in git:

4cd60f3d1683a3445c3248f48ae064fb573db2a1

And include the following 3rd party code:
Erlang R14B04 or R15B
OpenSSL 0.9.8r
wxWidgets 2.8.12
Mozilla JavaScript 1.8.5
cURL 7.23.1
ICU 4.6.1
Inno setup 5.4.3

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Windows_Binary_Releases

A+
Dave