I think it's worth reminding everyone that the Futon test suite is
only supported on FireFox. The reports of Chrome failing on
attachment_ranges illuminates nothing; it's a Chrome bug. It would be
news if it *didn't* fail on Chrome. :)

The performance regression, I think, is the only thing holding up the
release, can we focus on that? Particularly, narrowing down the
commits that are suspected and a discussion on the methodology used to
measure this so far (is it a fair test? etc). My take is that Bob has
measured a significant regression on a real world data set and that
Jan has seem an improvement on a different real world data set.

B.