Jan,

Here's my two cents as a couchdb committer.

I don't think you (Couchbase) need to do anything. My observation is that there
has been more representation about end-user confusion than there has been
actual end-user confusion. In fact it's now become an assumption. It also
strikes me that there is no confusion on the part of the posters making such
representations.

There is no trademark issue. This may be a minority of one legal opinion.

As an aside, thanks for resuming the practice of publishing status reports, I
think it helps inform community members who don't frequent the chat rooms. As a
suggestion you might consider listing the things you'd like to see as
accomplishments in the next status report.

Regards,

Bob