+1
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64 ( on VMWare Player)
Firefox 11.0
Signature: is there a missing .asc file? I didn't see the signature file,
but am probably missing something obvious.
Md5 & sha OK.
No malware detected.
End-user verification OK.
Futon tests passed on Win7 with the usual exception of our friend
replicator_db, with the usual error:
Assertion failed: expected 'null', got
'{"_id":"foo666","_rev":"1-8f008c4354eb07d5fbfc399a84bc88a1","value":666}'
Futon tests passed on Win8 with the exception of view_compaction, which
says:
Assertion failed: resp.view_index.disk_size < disk_size_before_compact

I vote +1 on the rounds that the replicator_db error seems well-known and
not a genuine problem, and issues with Win8 can't really be addressed until
the final release of the OS. I was not prompted for a restart after
installation, by the way.