Hi Jan,

> Can you specify what systems should use which versions, so we can label them
> correctly on the website?

For Mac OS X 10.6.8 to 10.7.2:
https://github.com/downloads/cloudnode/couchdbx-app/CouchDB%20Server-1.2.0.zip

For Mac OS X 10.7.3 and later
https://github.com/downloads/cloudnode/couchdbx-app/CouchDB%20Server-1.2.0-OS%20X%2010.7.3.zip

@Benoit
I prefer to use only the well known port 5984.

I agree on using the sandboxing mode. I suggest to make the next version (when
CouchDB 1.3 comes out) that way.

I also agree on having the code in the CouchDB repo. Maybe someone with commit
rights can do the checkin. The
License is already Apache.

- Hans