On 3 November 2012 17:31, Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com> wrote:

> It's just code, I don't have a huge preference to where it sits, and I'd
> like for it to end up in CouchDB land (assuming people like it). If I were
> a committer it'd be in a branch today.

Cool. Well, you should be a committer then. Because when this lands, I'll
sure has hell be wanting to make you one then, in any case. I'd like to see
a "show of hands" of who else is planning to hack on this, and whether
committership & feature branch proposal would be a help or a hinderance to
them working on this and having fun. If there's a small core group and
you're all +0 (or stronger) on it, I'll try to make it happen. People who
are very new to our community might be able to contribute will PRs against
the feature branch in our Github mirror, for the time being, no?

--
NS