Sigs: Ok
Hashes: Ok
Test: Still fails on 49 and crashes on 72, but they are ok if I'll run
them standalone:
Reason: false
not ok 49 rev_stemming
Trace back (most recent call first):
46: /home/kxepal/temp/apache-couchdb-1.3.0/test/javascript/cli_runner.js
T(false)
29: /home/kxepal/temp/apache-couchdb-1.3.0/share/www/script/test/rev_stemming.js
()
53: /home/kxepal/temp/apache-couchdb-1.3.0/test/javascript/cli_runner.js
runTestConsole(49,"rev_stemming",(function (debug) {var db = new Couch
72: /home/kxepal/temp/apache-couchdb-1.3.0/test/javascript/cli_runner.js
runAllTestsConsole()
85: /home/kxepal/temp/apache-couchdb-1.3.0/test/javascript/cli_runner.js
ok 71 view_update_seq
Test failures: 1
ok 72 view_xml
Apache CouchDB crashed, restarting in 1 second.
Apache CouchDB has been shutdown.
make[1]: *** [check-js] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/kxepal/temp/apache-couchdb-1.3.0/apache-couchdb-1.3.0/_build'
make: *** [distcheck] Error 1

Also noted that if any test fails, test CouchDB instance still keep
running on background. I was lucky to have 3 CouchDB instances running
in parallel after playing around with test procedure.

I'd go into rev_stemming failure and found that if fails on test where
HTTP 400 response expected, but it receives HTTP 404 instead. No idea
why so for now, will dive into.

If this is not critical (sure isn't since looks like only I have this
problem), +1.

--