On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 6:44 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl> wrote:
>>>   - Action: kocolosk and/or Kxepal will try to look and solve COUCHDB-1986
>>> issue
>
> Any progress so far?

I'm very sure that this is something related to Erlang itself since
I'd failed to reproduce this issue on FreeBSD 9.1 (spidermonkey 1.7.0,
erlang 15B02, vbox guest) for long series of test runs, while it
always raises on FreeBSD 10 with Erlang R16B02 which Dave gave me for
testing. I also tried to run this test within same environment for
older releases in attempts to locate broken commit, but our 1.5 and
1.4 releases are also affected to the same issue. Again, everything is
fine on host with R15.

--