Hi, Joan. Thanks for this!

First, a perhaps trivial note: the document switches once or twice to and
from the Oxford comma. ("...twitter, and"; "...friendly and")

I have two comments about specific guideline 5 ("words we choose").

Can we get profanity explicity listed here? It is generally considered
unprofessional; but I don't like it on inclusiveness grounds. Profanity is
characteristically Western and it can be a turn-off for non-Westerners. I
would phase it: "excessive or unnecessary profanity"

Next, as much as possible, should we stick to "what you do" rather than
"what you are"? Rather than "be careful in the words that we choose" what
about "be respectful" or "be polite" or "be professional"? I can imagine
somebody saying "I *did* carefully choose to say <something hurtful>
because the situation demanded it."

I know this code is intentionally subjective, so maybe my loophole is no
big deal. Anyway, the current phrasing is a bit awkward in its own right.
Maybe just "Choose words carefully" or "Communicate politely" (or any
synonym). Or to keep your parallel structure, maybe "Be civil."