From: "James Mutton" <jmut...@akamai.com>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 5:38:25 PM
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement draft needs your feedback!

Thanks Joan,  I really like what this is communicating.

Some thoughts with the section "Specific guidelines":
* List item number 5, bullet 7 does not end with a period while the others do.
(yeah, I know, I get sticky with consistency when proofing sometimes)
* List item number 7, should we also mention something about others respecting
when a member has “disengaged” by leaving them alone?

</JamesM>