I'm a huge +1 to this.

I've been trying to figure out a way to get us able to use the full version
of QuickCheck for a while now. John Hughes has been hinting that they found
a way to make the licensing work for open source, and it seems like this is
it.

The full version of QuickCheck has some sweet features for testing out
state machines and also the PULSE scheduler which randomizes the execution
of processes to help discover race conditions:
http://www.quviq.com/features.html

To clarify the questions about another "CI" server, I believe the reason
for this being released as a CI server is as a way to use the full version
of QuickCheck without them having to distribute it.

-Russell