Hi Nuno,

thanks for offering your help!

I don't think we wait for something from you, we are just trying to
somehow get the repo transferred to the ASF so we can retain the
issues. One thing we have to get working on the ASF side for it is to
enable GitHub issues for the repo which are disabled by default. I
know Infra at least plans to support GitHub issues once GitHub
released their new permissions API.

Once we figured out the nitty gritty details with infra we'll ping
you, but until then don't worry! :)