Hi Robert,

this looks awesome already! I don't want to be the spoiler in this, but
wouldn't conflicts occur recently, e.g. using _changes (descending) might
do the trick of limit-ing? (Still you'd discard docs that simply don't have
conflicts, but probably way not that many)

If that doesn't do the trick: just forget what I just said ;-)

Best
    Sebastian