From: "Joan Touzet" <woh...@apache.org>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 1:34:33 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.0.0-rc.1

All,

Sadly the build is broken on Windows. A change just yesterday to
how we populate the version number into the build wasn't tested,
and the approach is inoperative on Windows.

I am investigating the problem today and hope to have a fix in a
few hours.

Until then please keep testing the release on Linux/OSX and let us
know your findings.

-Joan