CentOS 7.2, erlang 17.5

Verified sig and checksums, all is good, though sha256sum (version 8.22)
doesn’t like format of apache-couchdb-2.0.0.tar.gz.sha256 file

`make check` passed. I ran some simple tests: created db, added and updated a
couple of docs, deleted db, replicated db from Couch 1.6 — everything’s looking
good.

+1

Regards,
Eric