re: Docker

klaemo/couchdb:2.0.0-rc1-vote is now available.
klaemo/couchdb:2.0-dev (which runs the dev cluster) has als been updated to the
latest RC.

Build, run, dev/run, fauxton, verify install all seem to work. So, thumbs up :)

In the next days I’ll add back GPG checks and get the image ready for
submission to the docker registry as part of the official CouchDB image.