Welcome to today's update. This may be the last one for a couple of
days, pending more activity in fixing failures.

# TL;DR
We had our first all-platform Jenkins pass on Monday! All 12 (well, 10,
2 combinations are skipped) test platforms succeeded.

That said, we have 1 new test failure & 1 test harness issue resolved.

# New Issues

COUCHDB-3348: EUnit: global_changes_tests context setup failed
  Response to checking the global_changes endpoint coming back as
  {badmatch, false}. Not Good. 1 sporadic failure here.

# Open Issues

COUCHDB-3346: JS: reduce.js "JSON is not a function"
COUCHDB-3345: JS: stats.js silent failure
COUCHDB-3344: EUnit: compaction_daemon_tests timing out
COUCHDB-3343: JS: show_documents failure
COUCHDB-3342: JS: design_docs expected '"ok"', got '"ko"'
COUCHDB-3341: EUnit: config listener unknown failure
COUCHDB-3339: EUnit: couch_mrview_red_views_tests throw:error

# Resolved Issues

COUCHDB-3347: dev/run failure on Jenkins CI CentOS 6 (Python 3)

  Two "smart" apostrophes in rel/overlay/etc/default.ini triggered
  this. It didn't turn up on local runs because the interactive shell
  has a different locale set than the non-interactive shell inside
  Docker, and the latter was trying to decode it to ASCII (and failing).