From: "Dale Harvey" <d...@arandomurl.com>
To: u...@couchdb.apache.org, "Joan Touzet" <woh...@apache.org>
Cc: "CouchDB Developers" <dev@couchdb.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 September, 2017 3:56:08 AM
Subject: Re: Docker images migrated to apache/couchdb

Having a master version available does not seem to break those policies
(advertising outside the development community seems purposefully vague), and
if it did then those policies should be fixed. A master version of CouchDB
available for testing with PouchDB would be hugely beneficial, I imagine for
other projects that want to integrate with CouchDB would benefit too