So the good news is that Facebook have decided to relicense React
to the MIT license as of v16. This gets us out of having to completely
replace React in our code base.

Our other two main dependencies that were un-usefully licensed were Flux
and react-addons-transitions and velocity, which we've already replaced
with a simple function call, and react-motion.

Garren (or any other Fauxton dev), how much work needs to be backed out
of Fauxton at this point, if any?

I highly recommend we strike a 2.1.1 release with the new version of
Fauxton, an updated LICENSES file, and the minor fixes that have landed
since then. The release process is a lot simpler now, and I'm keen to
get our release cadence up.

We'll need to make a decision on couch_peruser, which seems very broken
right now. If we can fix it quickly, great; if not, we should re-remove
it from the release. This impacts a small but significant number of our
userbase.

couch_peruser PR [WIP]: https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/756

-Joan