On Thu, 2 Nov 2017, at 22:54, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, at 23:21, Joan Touzet wrote:
> > Dear community,
> >
> > I would like to release Apache CouchDB 2.1.1-RC2.
> >
> > Changes since 2.1.1-RC1 are here:
> >
> >     https://github.com/apache/couchdb/compare/2.1.1-RC1...2.1.1-RC2
> >
> > Human-readable change notes are here:
> >
> >     http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/2.1.html#version-2-1-1
> >
> > We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
> > artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release
> > is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so dig right in!
> >
> > The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:
> >
> >     wget
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.1.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-2.1.1-RC2.tar.gz
> >     wget
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.1.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-2.1.1-RC2.tar.gz.asc
> >     wget
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.1.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-2.1.1-RC2.tar.gz.sha256
> >     wget
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.1.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-2.1.1-RC2.tar.gz.sha512
>
> Thanks Joan!
>
> - sha256 is fine
> - gpg sig is fine
> - sha512 is not,  I see 143 bytes of garbage & not ascii-fied
> hexadecimal

FYI I've checked with Joan separately, & updated the SHA512 sig.

Our SHA512s match, it's just the mime-type properties in svn needed
tweaking.  Just grab
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.1.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-2.1.1-RC2.tar.gz.sha512
again. Or unzip your existing one (really).
svn propset svn:mime-type text/plain *.sha512

A+
Dave