Hi all,

It is my understanding that a current implementation of view changes in mrview
is conceptually broken. I heard from Robert Newson that he and Benjamin Bastian
found that some time ago doing testing with deletion and recreation of docs
emitting same keys in the views.

I propose to remove view changes code from mrview and its mention from
documentation, as it seem that people keep trying to use those for filtered
replication or getting a false impression that it's a simple fix in fabric. Not
to mention that the current implementation quite complicates mrviews code and
takes space in view files with building unneeded seq and kseq btrees.

We can re-implement this feature later in more robust way as there are clearly
a demand for it. Please share your opinion.

Regards,
Eric