+1

Best Regards,
Peng Hui

From:   Jan Lehnardt <j...@apache.org>
To:     dev@couchdb.apache.org
Date:   03/04/2018 08:27 PM
Subject:        Re: Proposal: removing view changes code from mrview

+1

> On 3. Apr 2018, at 14:15, Eiri <e...@eiri.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> It is my understanding that a current implementation of view changes in
mrview is conceptually broken. I heard from Robert Newson that he and
Benjamin Bastian found that some time ago doing testing with deletion and
recreation of docs emitting same keys in the views.

> I propose to remove view changes code from mrview and its mention from
documentation, as it seem that people keep trying to use those for filtered
replication or getting a false impression that it's a simple fix in fabric.
Not to mention that the current implementation quite complicates mrviews
code and takes space in view files with building unneeded seq and kseq
btrees.

> We can re-implement this feature later in more robust way as there are
clearly a demand for it. Please share your opinion.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__neighbourhood.ie_couchdb-2Dsupport_&d=DwIFAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=PKZ65oA9tV05sXjYYyZUJf_d-ASaaLXiLw-gQdWPDsQ&m=nPOwj5hgKwt--QE2hhAmieQNTNvvFfp38KvSZcamqsg&s=WG4yFgf53YADEIbestiNBmx9Xor8EeOliPCypnjRKFw&e=