Tested on Microsoft Windows 10 r1709 using couchdb-glazier:

Signature:  good
SHA256/516: good
make check: 100% pass
Windows installer: built
Windows installer then signed by Symantec: check

Installed from installer on Windows 7: check
Fauxton "Verify installation": all green
Version number :
{"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"2.3.1","git_sha":"c298091a4","uuid":"dbce3232c6c464e4b7d170146c26e95c","features":["pluggable-storage-engines","scheduler"],"vendor":{"name":"The
 Apache Software Foundation"}}

Windows binary now available at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/2.3.1/rc.3/

+1, good job!