> On Apr 1, 2019, at 2:21 AM, Will Holley <willhol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 5. I have a few concerns about the performance given we'll no longer be
> able to push down filtering to the data storage tier. It sounds [1] like a
> key thing will be the extent to which we can concurrently fetch/filter
> non-overlapping key ranges from FDB - likely something that will come up in
> relation to views as well. This gets a bit more fun when considering
> multi-tenancy, and is perhaps something to stew on whilst getting something
> functional together.
>
> Will
>
> [1] https://forums.foundationdb.org/t/secondary-indexing-approaches/792/4

There is an open request to folk writing applications or layers that desire
predicate pushdown to please add their use case and requirements to
https://forums.foundationdb.org/t/feature-request-predicate-pushdown/954/2 , to
help guide what the eventual implementation of this feature will be.  If
someone wouldn’t mind adding what Mango would need or desire, it’d be much
appreciated.