Hi Ermouth,

It might be that I don't fully understand what you saying. But I've never
said there would be undetectable Mango index gaps.
This would be for when CouchDB runs on FoundationDB and would be for
Map/Reduce indexes. Any doc that is not indexed would be logged.

Later when we add something similar for Mango indexes, we would also log
any errors.

Cheers
Garren