And for whoever does pick it up, there's some examples of docker-ify-ing FDB
and running it via docker-compose in apple/foundationdb's packaging/docker/
<https://github.com/apple/foundationdb/tree/master/packaging/docker> , and the
Dockerfile therein is built and pushed as foundationdb/foundationdb
<https://hub.docker.com/r/foundationdb/foundationdb/tags> on docker hub.