An update on Mac binaries.

I produced a new build with slightly newer Spidermonkey 60
version (h/t Joan) 60.9.1, in order to get a few more fixes in
and to have parity with the other binary builds.

I’ve also extracted a tarball from the Mozilla sources for
that version that is easier to grab than doing the
git/mercurial dance:

  https://clients.neighbourhood.ie/couchdb/mozjs-60.9.1.tar.bz2

The new Mac binaries are up in the rc.3 directory with the RC3-1
suffix:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/3.0.0/rc.3/

Since this will be the final release configuration, it’d be great
to get some double-check testing on those binaries please. For a
quick smoke test: download, unzip, double-click (after closing any
existing CouchDB instances) and running “Verify Install” in Fauxton.

Thanks all!
Best
Jan
—