I plan for the release to go live by 10am CET tomorrow Wednesday.

- I have a patch for the couchdb.apache.org website ready
- The source tarball will be all mirrored up by then
- the final binaries will be set up before then
- I’ll send a number of tweets and post to our other support channels

Let me know if there is anything else left to do, asap :)

If there are any complications before then, the deadline is entirely arbitrary,
so no worries, if you’d like to delay things (for a good reason of course ;)

Best
Jan
—