Committers, please review this PR and provide your comments:

   https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3020

The text of the PR is as follows:

This introduces the `.asf.yaml` file, which gives us direct control over GitHub
features we've previously had to ask ASF Infra to maintain for us.

For now, this PR introduces only one specific change: it disables the ability to directly merge a
PR with a branch. Instead, only the "squash" and "rebase" options will be
allowed.

Because of this change, I am requesting 3 +1s from committers before I'll merge
this change - though only a lazy majority is required.

Please see lines 29-32 of the file. We can also make this change if we want -
which would send new/closed PR notifications to dev@, while sending all
comments/etc to notifications@ as we do today.

-Joan