Hi All,

I believe I've only seen +>=0s so far so I intend to (in the following order):
* wait for an ok from @Robert Newson and @Paul J. Davis
* add `erlfmt-ignore`s if necessary to #3568
* add a check to CI (ideally via `make`) to ensure `erlfmt` is +1 on
the PRs in #3568
* create a PR for 3.x analogous to #3568

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Donat