On 12/11/2021 08:40, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
My post is from just going through the README. Since then I found the separate
SM60 README, but haven’t acted on it just yet.

I see no notes for esr68, if you have anything, even temp commits, I’d take
them :)

Sorry, I must have aborted trying esr68, you are right that it's esr60 that I was building against.

Looking at the gecko-dev-60 tree I have the following in a git diff:

https://gist.github.com/wohali/304db8e9ae2a97b562eb7c0c95e86388

I'm not sure the vswhere.exe change is required, but if so, it is copied over from the default install.