Hi,

today I hacked manually the missing unresolved symbols for sm 60 in and
compiled the icu lib by myself. So I was able to create the
couchdb v3.2.1 executable and the installer.

Side note: running the tests wasn't successful!

I can run .\dev\run.cmd or the installed version. If I click on "Verify
Installation" I get the following error messages, see
https://pastebin.com/55kyfint

Jan and I running out of the origin of the problem...

Cheers, Ronny

Florian Beckert & Ronny Berndt GbR
Saalstr. 3
07743 Jena