Now that we’re getting closer to producing release candidates for some of these
component libraries, I’m wondering about where they ought to be uploaded. Maybe
a “components” directory alongside the top-level “source” and “binary”
directories that we use for CouchDB artifacts? E.g.

source/
        1.2.2/
        …
binary/
        mac/
        win/
components/
        b64url/
                source/
                        1.1.0/
        erlfdb/
        …

Alternatively we could have top-level directories like “couchdb-b64url” as
peers to “couchdb", but that seems to head down the path of treating these
things as separate projects instead of separate releases, and that’s an
overhead I think we’d want to avoid.

Any strong opinions on this front?

Adam