Another polite nudge.

Whisker's a great tool that saved me tons of time.  But right now, I
can't use anything other than my local modified version, which hinders
other project collaborators from helping to maintain the legal docs
for CloudStack.  I'd really like the CloudStack project to be a strong
user of Whisker going forward...

Help would be very appreciated!

-chip